Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Stuff and Painting One (Part Five - Final)

Finally! I'm done with my very first digital painting. Although I was first meaning to put in a lot of detail, I think both laziness and exhaustion got the better part of me. Well, I wouldn't want to drain myself so I think I'd just stick with the basics.

Verin Mathwin
Background does seems little plain. Anyway, it's still my first, so I'll be studying how to make better backgrounds in the future. Hey, if you want a copy of this for your desktop, feel free to comment or contact me here, and I'll send you one!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great picture :). If it's ok with you, I'd like to feature it sometime this week on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Would love to have it featured, so please do! I'll send you a desktop copy through email. :D

      Delete